- T. Chatani & Co., Ltd.
- Daido Sangyo Co., Ltd.
- OG Wakayama Co., Ltd.
- Yamato Trading Company Co., Ltd.
- Nagase-OG Colors & Chemicals Co., Ltd.
- Chuwa Chemical Co., Ltd.
- Daiwa Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- OG Film Co., Ltd.
- Yamago Kasei Industries Co., Ltd.
- OG Chemical Industries Co., Ltd.
- Suzukawa Chemical Industrial Co., Ltd.
- Toa Kasei Co., Ltd.
- F.O. TEC Co., Ltd.
- Asahitechno Industries Co.,Ltd.
- QINGDAO OG PLASTIC PRODUCTS CO., LTD.
- OG TRADING (HONG KONG) CO., LTD.
- SHANGHAI OG TRADING CO., LTD.
- OG. ASIA (TAIWAN) CORPORATION
- OSAKAGODO KOREA CORPORATION
- OG TRADING (THAILAND) CO., LTD.
- PT. OG ASIA INDONESIA
- MC Group
- MELOG SPECIALITY CHEMICALS PVT .LTD.
- ARVIND OG NONWOVENS PVT. LTD.
- OG CORPORATION INDIA PVT. LTD.
- OG AMERICA, INC.
- IKE TRADING CO., LTD.
Toa Kasei Company does business in a broad spectrum of industries including textiles, paper manufacturing, foods and plastics, but we consider our core to be “colors” which was where we began. Making the most of our expertise and experience, we constantly strive to exceed our customer’s expectations in innovation, quality and value while putting the highest premium on human health and on the environment we all live in.
|Address||401-1, Higashi Hiramatsu, Iwata-Shi, Shizuoka Pref.
Phone: 0538-66-6325 / Fax: 0538-66-5306
|Established||December 1st, 1971|
Fields of Activities
- Sales and export of dyes, industrial chemicals, oil solutions, various solvents and factory equipment
- Sales of factory fuels, solvents (heavy oil, gasoline, and other solvents), floor-coating materials (abrasion-resistant floor materials) and general construction materials (heat Insulating materials, chipboards and decorative sheets)
- Production, processing, and sales of dyes, pigments (for coloring fabrics and paper pulps), oil solutions for industrial use, synthetic resins, and substrates for mixed paper and pulp materials. Blending and sales of organic solvents
- Testing of dyes for textiles and papers, assessment of dyestuff and consultation on dying technologies